Complete the bingo card in your teams. As a TEAM you only have to do each item ONCE.
No time limit, just when you are done.
There are bonus points for the first finished (but please don't rush it for the sake of it)
There are bonus points for most participation (so if you go too fast, you could miss out on points!)
There are points for completing every item off the list. If you want to skip an item, that's fine.
No one person can do it all (at least two people must do this challenge, but it's better all around if everyone does it)
25 points for each square (250 points)
Bonus Points for most participation & Fastest Team. (250, 175, 100, 50).
+ 10 points to every member that participates (in discussion/organising counts)
When your team is finished, please list the bingo cards in your team comm and links to the results here.
Chat rooms are welcome and encouraged.
1. 500+ comments in your team comm (multiple posts are fine, talking about this challenge or WHATEVER is fine doesn't have to be a straight spam post but it can be).
2. Complete the following Jigsaw puzzles (link completed screencaps):
1. HERE 2. HERE
3. Complete the following Wordsearch (link completed image):
4. Complete the following mini-scavenger hunt:
1. A team Member with a CW show related username
2. A team Member with more than 2 siblings
3. A team Member who lives in a country other than America
4. A team Member who hates strawberries
5. A team Member who has travelled to more than 3 different countries
6. A CW show cast’s (actor or actress) Twitter
7. A CW show behind-the-scenes member (writer etc) Twitter
8. A CW show T-shirt for sale
9. A CW show online Quiz
10. An online Article relating to a CW show.
5. Complete the following Trivia:
1. In what episode do we first see Katherine? (Not just the picture)
2. What does Damon say he is there to do at the Founder's Day Parade?
3. What does Jeremy say would be the first spell he would learn?
4. What does Dean say Andy did when he takes the Impala?
5. When do we first see the angel Uriel?
6. Which Star Trek movie does Dean make a reference to?
7. What does Gossip Girl say Serena is at their graduation?
8. What does Blair tell Chuck to get him to return from Paris?
9. What does Dorota say to Blair when she wakes her up from her dream in season 1?
10. What text message does Chloe send to Zoe and Clayton the day of the Smallville Homecoming?
11. What does Clark use as his slogan when running for Class President and who does he get it from?
12. In what episodes does Clark's Kryptonian mother appear?
6. Who said it and where? Give me the speaker and the episode for the quotes:
1. Clark Kent, you're here to be a force for good, not a force of evil.
2. So what kind of thing likes virgins and gold?
3. What do you want, Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome?
4. We all try on old clothes, from time to time, my be surprised when they still fit, but that doesn’t mean we should wear them again… EVER.
5. Crystal, I would love to have the sex with you.
6. She said she fooled one of us at least, what does that mean?
7. That is a Carrie Underwood song, not a life choice!
8. And send me to the Sahara? One demotion this week is enough.
9. If you ask me, the 'near touch' is over-rated!
10. I would say "get a room", but yours is right above mine. Please try to remember that.
11. A girl like that... worth spending the rest of my life in a body cast.
12. Thought you'd gotten over trying to label me.
7. Make 20 icons; five for each show.
8. Write a Story with at least 1000 words. Can be written together/as a series of drabbles/in a chat room/whatever. Crack, as always, welcome.
9. Create and Publish a Team Spirit Mix with a front and back cover and 8 or more songs. This must be new.
10. Write a short dramatic scene of at least 300 words depicting a missing scene from a CW show. Can occur during an episode but off camera, or after the show ended etc. crack as always, welcome.
HAVING A PARTICIPATION POST OR THREAD AT YOUR TEAM COMM WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!